E6520

DraKuL71

I added the E6520 package to the EDP, but only for the HD3000 version.

It would be nice to add the Intel / nVidia (optimus) version also to our EDP! So if someone could add me on Skype, we could have a look at it. My username is in my profile smile.gif.

Done I sent a "Skype" request a bit ago.  I want to help make the nvidia one work as well as the intel.  

I had (still do) 10.7.5 working from a my hack install with core 10.7 and have been able to update without issues.  But my joystick and trackpad dont work.  I have to use a USB mouse which works OK, until my left mouse button dies.  Then I have to power down via power button to reboot.

I also swapped the NIC card out with an atheros.  ITs a bit large but fits under the bottom without problems and works spectacularly. 

So hopefully 10.8.2 will make my hackbook work even better with some killa tweaks from this awesome site!!!!!

Yes I have ML on my E6520. Procedure works

What port did you use for USB drive?

I keep getting stuck at waiting for root device.  And then an error that it cant find the device as well as;

The IOUSBFamily is having trouble ..... will keep retrying (Port 1 of Hub at 0x1d000000)

I even went so far as to put in a "clean" HD to install too.  No joy yet.

I've been trying the following switches; -v cpus=1 busratio=25 nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0 and 1

Still no joy!