D620 D620SLV1 boot problem

Didds

Hi,im not sure what chameleon it was as it was myhack3.0 it seemed to do it automatically. I was trying to boot 10.6.

Im a noob at this sorry where do i find com.apple.boot.plist ?

Thankyou for your help

You seemed to of got access to a OSX 10.6 + machine to use myhack 3 then?

A number of threads regarding issues with myhack 3 - if you would like a copy of myhack 2.1 (some other posters had issues with myhack 2.2 as well) then please PM me - then assuming you have access to a OSX machine you can create usb stick again with myhack 2.1 and see how it goes - following the wiki here for stick creation and install wiki (using osxlatitude approved chameleon version linked in install wiki).

Hi,yes i have my girlfriends dell 9 hackintosh but it only has a 16gb SSD HDD so its a bit tricky. I used a usb dvd drive to copy the retail dvd to the usb stick with myhack.

Im giving up for today but will PM you and get myhack 2.1 thankyou

All went well using sipart's myhack2.1

I have a few niggles like trackpad not working and the screen seems very dark but im sure i can find out about this.

Thankyou very much for all the help here.

All went well using sipart's myhack2.1

I have a few niggles like trackpad not working and the screen seems very dark but im sure i can find out about this.

Thankyou very much for all the help here.

Great news - credit to the dev of myhack. I suspect issues with myhack 2.2 and 3 are related to the updated Chameleon integrated into myhack? Perhaps admins here can secure the myhack v2.1 to host here - even better would be a OSXLatitude version for each model?? :-) - but perhaps that is the "something great coming"?

Cheers