E7270: can't install Sierra 10.12.5

krunt

hi jake

I followed all the steps of your guide and took the bootpack that you gave me higher.
Sierra works well there are just 3 small problems I wanted to solve.
- run the wifi via a wifi key that I have (RTL8188CU) I should find the right driver by this weekend.

it's work now

- I have no sound, the audio card did not recognize. Do you have the problem too? Did you find a solution?
- last point, when launching my hackintosh, in clover, I have to keep more file "plist", take the last (as it was on my usb installation key) and choose in option the smbios dell to start sierra. (I already thought of deleting the other files "plist" but if I remove 1 alone, I do not see the partition for the seletionné in clover)

I hope to have been the clearest and confess that if the only problematic point for me is the audio part. ; p

thank you for your help

• Moderators

Don't understand what you mean by deleting "plist". 

Did you install Clover to the NVMe drive and then copy the bootpack to the Clover folder overwriting the old folder as part of the post install?

For audio, did you copy the kexts in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/LE to /Library/Extensions and then repair permission and rebuild cache?