Tyring to Install LION nVidia D830...can't even start!! HELP!!!

jerseydan31

OK! OSX Lion is installed. Not going to bother to install 10.7.4 update yet. All peripherals work great (even the Broadcom 4311 Wifi card...right out of the box!)) except the LAN card. Should I still apply EDP 2.2 package? I'm afraid at this point.......

Yes the absence of the LAN card is the only thing that I've noticed so far...the rest looks great and the resolution is awesome (better than my last D630 w/Intel Graphics)!

THX again. Please let me know how to proceed from here in order to get the LAN card to work.

Take care!

JD31

UPDATE:

Tried to install EDP 2.2 and that messed up a few components (keyboard, mouse and track pad no longer working).

So went ahead and re-installed from scratch. Now I'm back to square 1 (all is working except LAN card).

Do you guys have kext (drivers) for the nVidia D830 LAN card? Do you think I would need any other drivers at this point besides this one?

All your help is deeply appreciated!

JD31

OK! OSX Lion is installed. Not going to bother to install 10.7.4 update yet. All peripherals work great (even the Broadcom 4311 Wifi card...right out of the box!)) except the LAN card. Should I still apply EDP 2.2 package? I'm afraid at this point.......

Yes the absence of the LAN card is the only thing that I've noticed so far...the rest looks great and the resolution is awesome (better than my last D630 w/Intel Graphics)!

THX again. Please let me know how to proceed from here in order to get the LAN card to work.

Take care!

JD31

Hi jerseydan,

After running EDP, did you run myfix full mode?

Cheers!

Hello Syonagar,

no I did not. Ok, I'll try that. THX!

What steps would I take?:

- install EDP 2.2

- run /Extra/edptool script

- run myHack (my Fix Full mode)

??