E7450: Battery indicator

imarink

Hello,

I used files from here and battery indicator was working as it should be, but after updating Catalina or kexts or drivers, it doesn't work anymore. I can't remember what I did and missed, cuz I was trying to fix USB.

I am putting my clover folder here, maybe I removed something or unchecked. I updated main kexts provided on this forum as it was recommended and I read that it should work normally without modifications.

I don't know if someone had the same problem. May someone tell me where to look and what to check?

Thank you so much! Cheers, I.

CLOVER.zip

• Moderators

Remove SMCHelper.efi from /EFI/Drivers/UEFI

SSDT-UIAC.aml is useless with USBInjectall.kext, but since you have USBPorts.kext, that's fine.

But you'll need to remove my USBPorts-E7450.kext. Can't have both, one or the other, although your generated USBPorts.kext seems to include every USBports that're available instead of disabling any that don't exist.

Hi Jake, it still doesn't work when I removed SMCHelper.efi

Yeah, I was using USBPorts-E7460.kext, but it didn't work, so I made my new one with green ports when I plugged in each of them USB drive.

As I remember, battery indicator was working fine, but now shows 0% power and can't show it.

Thank you!

Screenshot 2020-09-29 at 20.19.54.png