[Solved] DW1560: no WiFi / Bluetooth in Catalina 10.15.7 (OC 0.6.4)

Recyclicator

Hi !    Help me ! 

My machine is Dell Latitude e7480,  i5.6300U , intel HD520.

SP A60 512 GB NVMe SSD. I increased the size of the small 200 MB EFI partition to 3 GB.. I store here several bootpacks for testing. I cloned the complete system 

-without WiFi -to a 128 MB M.2 SATA SSD. I created an image file with R-Drive Image software, under Windows. Another machine is: Dell Latitude e6410, Windows 10, WMware Workstation 15.5, OS Catalina 10.15.7. It's very slow, I hate it .... But, very good for correcting if the test fails.

Thank you so much for answering others,on the OSXLatitude’s Forum.! 

cEspecially for Jake Lo:

This content is    -    Dell Latitude 7280: Updated OpenCore 0.6.7 pack for Big Sur

https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/15517-dell-latitude-7280-updated-opencore-067-pack-for-big-sur/#comment-108181

My Catalina 10.15.7 system works perfectly with this.

But. I bought a DW1560 ( Broadcom BCM94352Z) from Ebay and I’m a goofy go on.  I got stuck, despite my best efforts I couldn’t find any more on the forum. Maybe I was careless.

I want to learn by interpretation, but it would be nice if my first Hackintosh system could finally be complete. After Windows, OS X feels good, but it's still like I'm in a pilot's seat ...

Best regards,

Joe

• Administrators

BCM4352 chipset is not supported OOB; it requires patching. Did you do that? Lookup the existing threads about DW1560, there are several in which you'll find all that needs to be done.