D630 (GMA X3100): Kernel panic attempting to install Lion with OpenCore

Lost-Entrepreneur439

I've already hackintoshed my D630 using myHack + the bootpack that someone here provided me, however for several reasons, I want to switch to using my own OpenCore EFI, and it boots using a 64-bit kernel, but GMA graphics need a 32 bit kernel, however when I try enabling the 32-bit kernel, it just panics during boot. Someone in the r/hackintosh Discord server suggested trying a 32-bit userspace too, however that would hang on "IntelMemory : : init". I've attached my EFI and a screenshot of the panic.

PXL_20230609_181542701-min.png

EFI.zip

I don't like using prebuilt EFIs, because I don't feel happy from successfully setting up Mac OS X because someone else did all the work for me, so I don't want to use OSXLatitude's bootpacks for Chameleon, and I want to use something that's still actively supported and getting updates, so that limits me to Clover and OpenCore, and I've heard that Clover is extremely difficult to set up, especially compared to OpenCore, and there's no reason to be using it, plus in the other place I get help (r/hackintosh's Discord server), it's basically impossible to get help with Clover, if I had a nickel for every time someone has asked a Clover user "Why are you using Clover instead of OpenCore?", I'd have enough money for a brand new MacBook Air.

Well, I did manage to make progress, I got Snow Leopard working with OpenCore, I gave up on Lion, the GMA X3100 just was not playing nicely with Lion and it's driver kept giving me kernel panics before I could get to the installer, despite Snow Leopard installing, actually using it isn't all that great, because a few minutes after boot, it usually panics. It doesn't always panic, but it does most of the time, so you just have to keep rebooting until you get an instance that works, which is quite annoying when you don't have a power button and need to clear CMOS every time you want to reboot. I have a photo of the panic attached. Also,

You can still do basic web browsing on old Mac OS X. For Lion-Sierra, there's Chromium legacy, a fork of modern Chromium that can load any modern-day website with no issue, and for Snow Leopard, there's Arctic Fox, which isn't 100% in terms of it's site compatibility, however most sites will work. I believe it's based on pale moon, if you've ever used that.image.thumb.png.cb6eef293ece121916ba0afe1c88c9e2.png

So, I want to go back to using OSXLatitude's bootpack, I don't want to but it's my only choice for Lion, no matter what I do, I get a panic with OpenCore (something related to AppleIntelGMAX3100), however, now Chameleon isn't booting either. It just hangs on "boot0: done" when trying to boot the USB. I made the USB using MyHack 3.3.1 (and thats how I applied the extra folder too). I can boot the MyHack USB via OpenCore, however after the verbose (I have -v in opencore's bootargs) it just hangs on a white screen.