Latitude 7400 2-in-1: config help

wing

@wing - Hmm that's very strange. My EFI is fully working with 7400 and the latest MacOS Ventura 13.5 (other users also reported that they have a stable working system with my EFI), and 2 in 1 model shouldn't be different except for some minor changes.

Keep in mind that the current EFI will NOT boot MacOS Sonoma, I can upload my Sonoma EFI if you want to try as well. BIOS version on my 7400 is the latest 1.25.

I remember being stuck before in the same boot loop while trying to fix the Wifi/BT functionality. Did you try booting without any Wifi/BT related kexts loaded ? And don't forget to reset the NVRAM when you apply any changes.

@Jazzoo - I reset the NVRAM before I using your EFI so that should not be the problem.... I have tried to add the GPIO SSDT fix and have tried a few things, but had no luck. I will try to experiment with mixing your efi files with my currently working one to see if there is anything I have missed.... The difference in BIOS could easily mean that I can't use your (even if the differences are very small..) I will map out my entire BIOS setting to see if that makes any difference, and would be interested to see what BIOS version and settings the other people (with 2in1s) use for whom your EFI folder/files/config worked flawlessly...

If you could share your Sonoma folder, I would appreciate it :)

I was also surprised how well the intel wifi worked after changing/adding the kexts (and resetting the nvram)... Even then I did not have system location working, but that's something that I can live with... but will seek to correct 😜