EMlyDinEsH

Fn HotKey and ALS sensor driver for Asus Notebooks

Not work on my Zenbook Prime UX31A!

It needs dsdt edits for to work, did you do dsdt edits as I said? What's not working for you?

I need your help in fixing this so PM me and I'll let you know the details.

Sorry, my mistake. My DSDT is wrong, i try patch new DSDT and it work like a charm. Thank you very much!

Hi, 

I use your kext on my Asus G75VW

the  AsusNBWMI_Zenbook_v1_3.zip is working except for the media buttons (play/pause, stop, next, previous)

I use this one because of the keyboard backlight adjustment

then i use AsusNBWMI_v1_3_Non_zenbook.zip, the media buttons is working but the keyboard backlight adjustment is not  :(

is there any chance you could add keyboard backlight adjustment to the non zenbook kext?

and maybe create AsusNBWMI_G75  :lol:

thanks  :$

Hi, 

I use your kext on my Asus G75VW

the  AsusNBWMI_Zenbook_v1_3.zip is working except for the media buttons (play/pause, stop, next, previous)

I use this one because of the keyboard backlight adjustment

then i use AsusNBWMI_v1_3_Non_zenbook.zip, the media buttons is working but the keyboard backlight adjustment is not  :(

is there any chance you could add keyboard backlight adjustment to the non zenbook kext?

and maybe create AsusNBWMI_G75  :lol:

thanks  :$

Zenbooks did not have Media buttons so I binded them to C, V and Space buttons for them, but you model has it so I'll have to bind them back to regular arrow buttons. I'll compile a new kext for your model and let you know.