[Solved] Sequoia Public Beta - Installation help

• Administrators

Hello. Update your injected kexts to latest version if required and add boot arg -lilubetaall to be on the safe side. Set SecureBoot mode to disabled, I think it remains required for installations. If necessary, adjust your SMBIOS to that of a supported model. Other than that, you should be good to go.

• Administrators

What can I say?

No platform/hardware indications...

No EFI information (config file, ACPI folder of patched tables, kexts folder)...

What do you expect in such conditions?

My Bad..

the hardware is i7 10th gen, Lenovo thinkpad X390, 16GB 512GBEFI.zip, Intel UHD Graphics..  Opencore 1.0.0.. EFI folder attached...  

Removed resources and itlwm.kext to bring it to less size.. 

got it installed... now will see all post installation issues... appreciate your help

Can you do me favour... this is the last EFI i used till Sonoma but not able to boot Sequoia from this... someone said it has too many ACPI and kexts.. if so... should i compile my own SSDTs and try to make it better and faster..EFI Sonoma - Copy.zip

removed resources and ITLWM kexts to keep it under size..

• Administrators

You'll have to look up for any suitable touchpad kext updated for Sequoia. Can't say more, you've not specified the model of touchpad. Don't hesitate to consult my Sequoia beta1 thread for possible solution if that applies to your hardware (E7270 has ALPS v7/v8 touchpad).