ASUS VivoBook S550CM

Gonzzo

Thanks. How is audio working for you? My max volume was too low & mic wasn't working.

That fixed usb sleep! Thanks! Is there a DSDT edit to remove the boot arg?

yes, the audio might be a little low (haven't compared with Windows though). I haven't checked yet how to increase the gain (I guess there might be a way in the config file.) Which mic, internal mic or jack mic? Have you compared my codedump with yours? What it might happen is that your model has a different node for the mic.

Changing just the node for the mic shouldn't be too difficult. Just look at the guide and the details of my post which includes the nod numbers and the codec verbs calculations: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1967-applehda-binary-patching/page-3

Have a look at it and if you need help let me know.

Regarding patching the DSDT, I've seen this,

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287901-how-to-get-intel-7-series-usb-30-fully-working-step-by-step-guide/

Loot at point "Step #3 - USB 3.0 fix" I haven't tested yet though.

Gonzo is USB 3.0 not working for you?

I use the GenericUSBXHCI & checked off the USB options (inject, addclockid, fixusbownership) in Clover Configurator & 3.0 is working (System info reports USB3 & file transfers are noticibly fast).

I'm using the clover autopatched DSDT as my default now. I know it's not ideal but it's working & i've been able to apply additional patches successfully.

A new issue I'm having is my battery isn't charging after I applied the RehabMan fix. I'm trying to recalibrate my battery now.

Gonzo is USB 3.0 not working for you?

I use the GenericUSBXHCI & checked off the USB options (inject, addclockid, fixusbownership) in Clover Configurator & 3.0 is working (System info reports USB3 & file transfers are noticibly fast).

I'm using the clover autopatched DSDT as my default now. I know it's not ideal but it's working & i've been able to apply additional patches successfully.

A new issue I'm having is my battery isn't charging after I applied the RehabMan fix. I'm trying to recalibrate my battery now.

yes USB is working fine now after including the flags in the clover configuration.

Regarding the battery, could you be more specific on the issue?

You can install the debug file from ACPIBatteryManager.kext and check in the console the output to better identify the issue.

In my case after a proper DSDT patching, is working ok.