problem install T410s, please

trongchien

• Moderators

thanks jake lo

T410s BIOS 1.49 ( not find bios 1.50 ) | i5-560M 2.67Ghz vPro| 8GB DDR3 | Intel HD (i used EVEREST or  GPU-Z but not check code concrete ), 1440x900 | os 10.8.5

patch MBR with myhack

VT-d enable or disable system even stoped as picture , OS not next install

VT-x,Hyper-Threading Technology enable

trongchien,

The guide and bootpack are for Mavericks, are you trying to install Mountain Lion?

• Like 1

• Moderators

yes, after i try install mac os 10.8.5 , error happen as soon as install, Now i try install 10.9, process finish, but after reboot error 

6ovr.jpg

This is the same screenshot from previous install, are you sure it's the exact same error?

When prompt to install Extra, did you select Use Generic or Use My Own and then point to the Extra on the USB drive?

Did you also set the BIOS to the default?

• Like 1

• Moderators

thanks Jake Jo!

yes, error throughout created usb install, i try 2 times, now that is ok, but,how do fix touchpad, Fn , Sound?

wish you a good day Jake Jo!

So you finally got it working?

What did you do differently?

BIOS or Installer issue?

Touchpad and sound should work. What's the issue with touchpad? 

What version of Mavericks did you install? If it's 10.9.2, you need to add HDAEnabler=Yes to org.chameleon.boot.plist. Read my update on the page below the guide.

• Like 1

• Moderators

thanks Jake Lo, error Installer issue, 

Audio : ok, thanks !

Brightness Slider (Pause / ScrollLock) : not active

iMessages : not login

what did you do to fix the installer to get it to work?

for iMessage, check this.

Brightness slider should work fine with just Pause and scrollock, not Fn key needed for this model.

• Like 1

thanks Jake Lo,

problem install mac os, when i created usb , i copy Extra not using my hack, after read manual  i can fix it

problem iMessage not active with os 10.9.2, i try fix on forum osx86.. but not ok, if you fix problem with 10.9.2, let me know

error " can't be used to set up iMessage.."

link osx86:

and 

that not ok