[Solved] DVD Player Help

jradomski

I finally have a system working nearly 100% under chamelion (I still can not get it to boot with clover), I have 1 small issue... To get full Qe/Ci graphics accleration I need to use an iMac14,2 profile Otherwise things like quicktime do not work.. I am guessting since an iMac doesnt have an optical drive, its not "authorized" to play dvds.. How can I get the system to play real dvds or mounted isos.. It just says not permitted,, if I use another mac type.. the dvd layer plays but its all garbage and things like quicktime are all screwed up..

you can try VLC or an older dvd player app. there should be one floating around the forum some laptops need it

I have vlc player installed and it works fine.. The  laptop is not mine and I am trying to make the experience for the person as close to a real mac as possible... It probably some type of license issue so I figure there has to be a permissions patch out there somewhere.. I'm jus glad I fund a system definition the Qe/CI is working 100%.. I was about to give up!