Need Guidance on HP Pavilion DV6700- Mavericks

Awan

Herve', 

finally removed the kernel panic, but still can't start the installation on my AMD system , Once i hit the installation drive , gives the black screen just after the apple logo.. i think this the graphics issue if i am not.. 

Please let me know what to do to get the installation 

Harve'

Done every this as per your advise ... still can't start the installation, System re-starts after apple logo,  i tried on another AMD same specs system again no success, 

I don't know what to do now i have done what ever i knew about it... 

Herve', 

Finaly installed the Mavericks 10.9 Niresh on my AMD, but can't get through after installation, 

wheel spins for long time (and it is very slow as compare to e6410) more than 30 minutes, then i restarted to use few boot Flags,

-v

1.AppleSmartBatteryManager Failed and

2.Firewire GUID 0000000 Invalid ( Firewire in Bios also says 00000000)

3. Still waiting for Root Device 

same problem is when booted with -s and -x but that also runs for a long time 

Used PCIRootUID=0 ... did not get any think .. 

Please Let me know further what to do 

• Administrators

PCIRootUID=0 is useless, it's the default value... If you want to try other PCI root values, use PciRoot=. Ideally, you should verify your PC BIOS-configured value which can be obtained by looking at the UID parameter of section Device (PCI0) in your extracted raw DSDT. It may also be obtained through Terminal command ioreg -l | grep -15 "AppleACPIPCI\ " | grep UID.

To fix the "still waiting for root device" error, try Chameleon option npci=, though it may disappear with the right PCI root value if non-zero.

Did you properly replace the vanilla kernel? Filename should be mach_kernel, casing being sensitive...