Graphics memory is low-4MB

dr_jacky_2005

• Administrators

It's pretty basic and simple: you do not currently have graphics acceleration (i.e. graphics support) for your ATI GPUs. Didn't you notice the "no kext loaded" statement?

Check the supported device ids in the AMD7000Controller kext: you'll find device 0x682f (Radeon HD 7700M) is listed, i.e. supported. Try to boot with option GraphicsEnabler=Yes. The Radeon HD 7660G may not be supported at all.

You may need a DSDT patch or a ATI/AMD kext patch to get your GPUs properly injected and supported. Look up for RampageDev's blog; it has great info and instructions to get graphics card supported under OS X.

It's pretty basic and simple: you do not currently have graphics acceleration (i.e. graphics support) for your ATI GPUs. Didn't you notice the "no kext loaded" statement?

Check the supported device ids in the AMD7000Controller kext: you'll find device 0x682f (Radeon HD 7700M) is listed, i.e. supported. Try to boot with option GraphicsEnabler=Yes. The Radeon HD 7660G may not be supported at all.

You may need a DSDT patch or a ATI/AMD kext patch to get your GPUs properly injected and supported. Look up for RampageDev's blog; it has great info and instructions to get graphics card supported under OS X.

I boot into mac with GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v -f boot flags, and it's a little speedy, but i could see these:

Failed to load kext com.apple.AMDRadeonX4000

Failed to load kext com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily

Failed to load kext com.apple.AppleHDAContorller

v8hj6e5xrqzrk63muzc9.jpg

And now get stuck in [iOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] Calling registerService. Although when i can boot with GraphicsEnabler=No, i can use bluetooth device and connect to devices!