lion possible on dell D620

rjjd

Hi thank you wich boot loader must i use? and where must i install it to? must i use multi beast 4.0.3 and configure the hardware of my D620, after the install i also have no sound or is the onboard network card active??

Hi thanks for the reply, this is my actual state i have installed SL 10.6.3 and updates snow leopard to 10.6.8 with all hardware working. Then instal lion with help of the manual described at the forum making use of the EXTRA folder an USB stick Lion.DMG, xfail and chameleon 2.1.svnr1662.pkg. and EDP2.1 pkg. The install succeeded with no problems... BUT when i boot the laptop with no usb stick attached an black screen is shown and nothing else.. When i choose in the startup lion usb instead of the installation procedure is starting all over again.. When i choose boot Lion and let the usb stick into the usb slot the laptop is booting up but i cannot see the hard drive with Lion installed in FINDER , only when i look in to diskutil i see the Lion hard drive... with this option i have no sound no networkcard working.. Can you tell me exactly what must i do to boot with my hard drive and what and where must i install the????? EDP 2.1 , KEXT and give me more brightness on the laptop screen thanx in advance.. sorry for this weird question but i am an newbie in the MAC environment..