Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Andy

To the founder of this site, and masters , etc:

After been here for a couple weeks or so, I truly appreciate the usefullness, simplicity that this site offers to the public.

I am in big learning mode and, when I succeed in dual boot and , and installing Lion , I intend to prepare few detail posts that may help new comers.

Keep up the awesome work!

• Like 1

Thanks for the flowers! :) The Crew is doing their best to help, although sometimes we are running out of time (or even skills)

If you really think of writing down some of your experiences that would be of great value for the community! So, please do so. We all would appreciate it greatly!.

Thanks!

Thanks for the flowers! :) The Crew is doing their best to help, although sometimes we are running out of time (or even skills)

If you really think of writing down some of your experiences that would be of great value for the community! So, please do so. We all would appreciate it greatly!.

Thanks!

This site really helped me to get the OSX up and running in no time. The EDP packages are great.

I do believe that the instructions in wiki can be updated, detailed out for new comers. Overall, This is an awesome site for Dell users or others as well.