Intel NUC Core i3-4010U Haswell Yosemite or El Capitan?

Dude786

Hi I've got the Intel NUC Core i3 Haswell version with HD 4400 Graphics I've just ordered it online and I was looking for OSX NUCS and there are videos on YouTube but they are using the i5 model and they don't say how they install it? Is there a Boot pack for the Intel NUC? Please if someone does have it then please post! I've searched and searched I know my CPU and Graphics are supported but I don't known there are Motherboard issues as it's Intel Based and if there are DSDT.aml files or a Special Configuration.plist file? Thanks! !!!

• Administrators

Generally speaking, Yosemite is easier to install than El Capitan, mostly due to significant changes Apple brought in EC with regards to USB management.

Motherboard and CPU models won't be any issue. Things that may not work depending on hardware are items such as LAN, audio or SD card reader. Post your hardware specs if you want more feedback on likely compatibility of your NUC with OS X, but, on paper, it should be Ok.

Thanks for the reply but I've found the DSDT.aml SSDR.aml Config.Plist And two Kexts for the Graphics I haven't tried although? Because my NUC is being shipped from the US to the UK at the moment? So I'll Post the Specs if the USB I've pre-Created doesn't work 😊