Dell e6330

alexandervos

Yes it seems to be booting stable after a couple of reboots. Thanks to everyone who responded in this thread.

The thing that annoys me about OS X,  is that i cant use a right click like i normally would in windows, either on my trackpad(the right button) or with my mouse(this is my first time running os x btw) Do you know if there is a fix for simulating windows right mouse clicks?

If neither your track pad right button nor your mouse right button are working as right click... have you checked your mouse preferences?

If neither your track pad right button nor your mouse right button are working as right click... have you checked your mouse preferences?

Yes, I believe the mice functions are properly configured. Its work fine with my mouse now, but not with my trackpad.

Ok, i have tried this kext you posted, and 2 other kexts from the hackitosh vietnam tool. It wont solve my problem, ill try to describe.

When I hold an item. I am not able to release the item(eg. system preferences) Its just glued to my mouse cursor the whole time. Its driving me crazy.

And when I use logic, a single click on a item will glue it to my mouse cursor, which results that I cant do anything with logic, and have to force quit it.

I already tried taking my battery out for 30 seconds. And trying everything in the touchpad settings(system preferences)

The problem occured when I installed windows.

Ok this specific problem returned. The strange thing is when I use the trackpad for a brief second, the glitching occurs .

I have disabled trackpad in BIOS settings, the problem is now gone. But I only can use my mouse, which works fine.

The kexts I installed in post installation using HVT tool, are these one:

- CloverUEFI

- Kexts > Intel Ethernet or Broadcom Ethernet.

- Tools > Kext Wizard.

- Tools > SSDTGenerator.

- Tools > MacIASL.

- Tools > Clover Configurator.

- Fixes > Hibernate Mode > Disable Hibernate

There is no mention about the trackpad kext when I followed the guide? Could that be the problem?

There are some kexts for the trackpad in the HVT tool, which I installed after a couple of reboots.

I installed a few of them to try them out.  When Installing a new kext for my trackpad, the old kext should be replaced, right? perhaps when it did not replace the old kext, the driver conflicts?

Anyone can help?, thanks.