I need help to install OS X 10.8.5 on my Dell D630n�

xsc

• Administrators

First of all, we recommend that you use myHack with the D630n bootpack. Should the available bootpack posted on the compatibility chart turn out invalid, I invite you to use the Mavericks pack I posted here. You'll have to add the SL 10.6.8 ACPIPlatform kext  (v1.3.6) as that is required for Lion and ML. The kext is available in the Lion full packs I posted at the same place.

• Like 1

First of all, we recommend that you use myHack with the D630n bootpack. Should the available bootpack posted on the compatibility chart turn out invalid, I invite you to use the Mavericks pack I posted here. You'll have to add the SL 10.6.8 ACPIPlatform kext (v1.3.6) as that is required for Lion and ML. The kext is available in the Lion full packs I posted at the same place.

Hi,thank youï¼ The problem was solved, but the new problem appearedï¼ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

post-90935-0-55769900-1457950817_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

I've updated the D620/D630 pack thread with the ML 10.8(.5) pack. Tested and verified with a USB2.0 myHack v3.3.1 installer all the way through, so you can use it in full confidence. If you use a USB3.0 key and get USB-related error messages followed by "Still waiting for root device", just unplug your USB3.0 installer and replug it; the installation will then continue.

When you create your USB installer, proceed as follows with myHack v3.3.1:

1) create ML10.8 installer

2) install myhack utilities

3) install Extra (my own, pointing to downloaded ML10.8.5 pack)

4) remove problematic extensions

5) install Chameleon