Dell D630 - Lion - 10.7.2 - Settings not saving?

neomanic

Hey guys,

very new to this forum and to Mac OSX. I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that puts time and effort into providing these great tools and solutions that make all this possible! Great work! :)

I'm running a Dell D630 with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 and after installing the EDP 2.2 and a few fixes and tweaks everything is running great. Mac OS X runs so quick! I was amazed how easy it was to get up and running with these great tools :)

Graphics - OK - 1440x900x32

Trackpad - OK - Including vertical and horizontal scrolling

Keyboard - OK

Audio - OK (apart from below)

Microphone - OK

LAN - OK

WiFi - OK

External Monitor - OK

Logitech HD C910 Webcam - OK

I have a small issue with my audio settings. I initially had the audio popping/crackling issue, which after searching the forum i came across the solution here - https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/904-107-on-d630-intel-x3100/page__p__6227__hl__%2Baudio+%2Bsettings__fromsearch__1#entry6227

After going into Audio MIDI settings and setting the speakers and microphone to 41000KHz it fixes the problem. HOWEVER, it doesn't seem to be saving the changes after a reboot. So each time i restart I have to go back into Audio MIDI settings and change it from 192000 to 44100KHz. This is also happening for the Bluetooth Assistant coming up every time I log in to Lion, even though I have ticked the box to not display the assistant.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to make these settings stay after a reboot?

Any help would be great.

Cheers!