[SOLVED] E7450 clover v4359 broken wi-fi macOS 10.12.6

acquarius.13

Hi everybody! 

As the subject of the topic, I find my wireless broken after updating clover to v4359. 

Here in attachment there is my EFI folder, where there should also be a drop of OEM values.

I updated the Fake-PCIID kexts from RehabMan but no way.

Which one could be the mistake?

Thanks in advance

Marco

• Administrators

you can try adding the full bundle identifier id to all your kext to patch instead of just the name of the kext that you are patching. it would be like com.apple.driver.blahblah or com.apple.iokit.blahblah. you can open the about this mac more info window. go down to where it says extensions wait for them to load then look up the kexts click the ones your patching and look at bundle identifier. as a second option you can also try adding lilu kext and the airport lilu plugin. if it works then you can probably get rid off all your wifi patches in your config and might also have to remove the rehabman wifi kext

Thanks Bronxteck! Actually I found the same solution here: https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot (chameleon, stolen and rebranded)/tickets/423/ But I will try to perform these suggested tests on my external drive, in order to let it work. Now I’m focused on ACPI Battery in order to update to High Sierra, because installer stops there