rjjd

Mojave on a DELL Precision 7510?? Possible?

Hi,

I am a newby and have a question about my Dell Precision 7510. I have received this fine laptop today and was wondering if it is possible to install Mojave on it.

Hardware specs are:  Intel i7 6820 2,7GHZ Cpu, 16 GB DDR4 ram 2133 hertz,  2 video cards, Intel Skylake Graphics 64MB inside and AMD Firepro W5710M GDDR5. 2 GB  memory, 1 SSD 256 GB. and M.2 SSD 256GB drives, 15'6 inch IPS screen 1920x1080 resolution,  Intel WIFI cad 8260 ( 802.110c) Audio card Realtek ALC3235 , 4x USB 3.0 , SD card slot, HDMI output. 

I have visit this site earlier was installed then succesfull a Mac system on a Dell Latitude 620 and 630. 

Hope someone can ( and is willing) or guide me, to help me out with this installation ( if it is possible ) on this laptop.

Thanks in advance.

Gr. rijd 

Check here, might work for Mojave too.

Your Intel Wifi will need to be replace, not supported.

SD Card not supported either.

AMD Firepro will be disabled via DSDT

Hi Jake Lo,  Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Thus this mean I cannot use the AMD Firepro video card inside the laptop?  That would be disappointing because this is a great video card with a lot of memory and fast memory and I want to use this laptop ( it it works ) for photo and video editing 

greets, 

rjjd

Hi Jake lo first thank you for this. I have a question for you if you must choose between de m4800 or 7510 laptop both with amd firepro video card. What would you choose? I have both laptops and also two topics opened on this site. Please advice 

So then I can focus on one of these laptop 

Thanks..