[SOLVED] DW1560 Bluetooth Problem on Latitude 7400

MatiWaldi

Hi guys

After I get a brand new 7400, I had to make a hackintosh on it. I used a EFI folder from dennisc thread. I had to remove DSDT.aml cause it cause a KP when booting. I believe now it is almost everything working except the bluetooth (DW1560). All BT devices are visible in system, but when I tried to connect something (e.g. BT headset) it says it connected and after few sec disconnect again, no matter that I put BT files to L/E or C/K/O. Debug files attached below. Hope someone will be able to point the problem.

debug_25592.zip

I tried to put kext to L/E, and nothing worked, before also no combination of kexts worked in C/K/O, but after few times turned off and on again, it looks like working now. I dont know why now working and before not. But thanks for help ;) BTW, any chances to look inside my debug files and tell me what is not needed there? 

• Moderators

It doesn't look like your system have a built-in ethernet port, so you could eliminate all of these:

AppleIGB.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, RealtekRTL8100.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext, 

You can eliminate AppleBacklightInjector.kext, already included in Whatevergreen

ACPIBatteryManager.kext can be removed, you already have SMCBatteryManager.kext with VirtualSMC.

Sinetek-rtsx.kext can be remove, not working for the SD Card reader.