Dell Vostro 5568 - How to install High Sierra?

ubune

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

after playing with Clover and understanding how it works  (thanks to Syonagar and Jake Lo)

I've updated Jake Lo bootpack to support High Sierra 10.13.6

updated some kexts and apfs.efi to support the latest OSX version.

So I wish to share it with you. 

I will appreciate if you can update the original post and add the updated bootpack to help those who need it.

Cheers.

CLOVER-v3.zip

• Administrators

@Tal Rahav

Strangely enough I was not able to boot into mac os with my latest bootpack, previous bootpack as well as yours above. It seems the installer refuses to start with a KP when I was combo updating from 10.13 to 10.13.6.

I ended up updating my usb stick from my desktop hackintosh. Upon completion, I tried my latest bootpack and it managed to boot nicely into Mac OS. 

Can you give it a try please. Its in the first page.

I disabled the EDID injection provided by @woainba15 previously as it did not worked for me. The screen flickers upon log in. Well, the good thing is that I was able to get screen to wake albeit with flickers after @Jake Lo disabled the eDP port which was enabled previously in config.plist. One step closer to a solution hopefully. If you having screen wake from sleep issue, try to enable the EDID injection.

Will put these notes on the 1st page when I get back later. Though I put out the latest clover bootpack first.

Thank you.