E7240 - Recovery bootloop

tidelust

Hi, so I've been using @Jake Lo opencore config for Mojave and I had no issues until when I tried to boot into recovery it stuck on the Apple logo and nothing else happened after then. I'm planning to replace clover with oc because I found everything much faster than using clover.

i had a success booting into catalina recovery, but not mojave so instead of continue using mojave i decided to move to catalina instead. strangely enough the wifi indicator isn't turned on (both mojave and catalina) so at first i thought my wifi card was broken, trying to reset nvram still gives me the same thing.

I tried the same link, but still couldn't get the wifi to work (switching on and off doesn't seem to affect anything + wifi indicator light doesn't turn on)

Here's my current EFI and last oc logs, I deleted some unnecessary files so I can send here.

00:000 00:000 OC: Prelinked injection AirPortAtheros40.kext () - Invalid Parameter
00:303 00:303 Dependency com.apple.iokit.IOHIDSystem fallback to com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily succeeded. Please fix your kext!
00:316 00:013 Dependency com.apple.iokit.IOHIDSystem fallback to com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily succeeded. Please fix your kext!

EFI.7z