Vostro 3491: stuck at osxaptiofixdrv starting overrides for boot.efi (High Sierra + Clover)

I am stuct at that error, I am trying to install high sierra, but when I click the install on Clover Boot Manager it shows this error i.e:

Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no 

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \com.apple.recovery.boot\boot.efi

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

in same order 

I have Dell Vostro 3491,8gb Single Slot Ram(Double Slot Available) and i3 Ice Lake 

BOOTLOADER.rar

• Administrators

Ice Lake computers are only supported from Catalina, so don't waste your time trying to install High Sierra on yours. See our OS X/macOS section if you need further details on general support specs.

Don't use any old version of Clover either (r511x/r512x minimum).

• Like 1

My System Specs are on the attachments. These screenshots are taken from Cpu-Z. I also have 1 TB 5400rpm HDD.

Screenshot 2021-04-30 163927.jpeg

Screenshot 2021-04-30 163815.jpeg

Screenshot 2021-04-30 163852.jpeg

My Screen When I try To load Catalina from Clover 5, I just Copy/Paste my Driver,ACPI, and config.plist from Old Clover that i  get from Catalina installation else all the files are from Clover 5 

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-30 at 5.13.23 PM.jpeg

BOOTLOADER.rar

• Moderators

The screenshots only provide the CPU info and not much more. What I'm looking for is:

CPU: you already provided

Touchpad: Synaptics, Elantech, Alps, I2C..etc

Audio: CodecID..ie ALCxxx

HDMI port?

DP port? 

USB-C port?

Those are the basics. Better that you post the export of dxdiag from Windows.

Also you can't use a Config from an old Clover with the new Clover, way too many changes due to new Clover integrating OpenCore drivers for Big Sur.

I don't have any experience with the new Clover, I have since moved to OpenCore. I'll help you with OpenCore setup going forward after I have all those info requested.

• Like 1