Dell E5450 Mojave 10.14.6 tweaks ?

Jazzoo

Hi everybody.

Last few months I'm using my Dell E5450 as a daily driver when travel along with Mojave 10.14.6. Everything seems to work pretty nice except 2 minor bugs I can't fix by myself. Both of them happens after waking up from sleep.

First on the list is the sound - in general it's working (when it's working :) ) but sometimes it just disappears until I open System Preferences/Sound/Input and it comes back immediately! Very strange problem, no idea how to fix it.

Second one is the camera - sometimes doesn't work after sleep until I restart the laptop. 

Any help is appreciated! 

Here's my EFI folder:

Dell 5450 EFI.zip

• Moderators

Looks like you're using my E7450 files. Try upgrading to the OC 0.6.9 files.

Also USBPorts-E7450.kext is customized for the E7450, not sure if you should generate your own for E5450, might be different.

Thanks for the fast response Jake! I tried the OC 0.6.9 files but couldn't get the trackpad and keyboard working. Also it loads the OS extremely slow. 
I am not super newbie but never did kext generating before. What exactly to do ?

OKay, made it to work with 0.6.9 files. Camera is still off after sleep :( It's working when restart the laptop tho. Maybe I need to work on USB. I found some topics earlier that the camera is related to USB ports. Still not sure where to start. I have Hackintool.app