E6430 won't install

vclawson

I just got a new E6430 for my work! (I'm guessing that my E6410 hard drive that I setup a few years back isn't going to fly.)

@Jake Lo (and @Macrules?) - Can you please point me to the best guide for my model / Mavericks? I've been reading a few of the threads and tutorials here and want to make sure I head off in the right direction. I have the i5-3230M CPU and dual graphics cards with the NVIDIA 5200M and Intel HD Graphics 4000 card w/ 1366x768 resolution. Any help is much appreciated!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

I just got a new E6430 for my work! (I'm guessing that my E6410 hard drive that I setup a few years back isn't going to fly.)

@Jake Lo (and @Macrules?) - Can you please point me to the best guide for my model / Mavericks? I've been reading a few of the threads and tutorials here and want to make sure I head off in the right direction. I have the i5-3230M CPU and dual graphics cards with the NVIDIA 5200M and Intel HD Graphics 4000 card w/ 1366x768 resolution. Any help is much appreciated!

Click on the link on my signature file below under E6430 with nvs5200m /Mavericks (3rd one down). Just leave out the SSDT files as that's patched for i7-3720qm in the bootpack. Post your result after following the guide.