Optiplex 7010

kukhuvud

Thank you very much, 

But I still want to learn how to path my own dsdt, I think I should make some try  :) .

Thank you again for supporting me. 

Would you mind showing me how to get my HD Graphics 4000 card working with QE/CI. I also had a dp to dvi cable

• Administrators

Which Chameleon version are you using? You need a version that supports HD4000 (i.e. where it's been injected) and then maybe inject device properties in your boot plist.

I've no experience with HD4000, but I found it did not use to be supported by Mac OS X until some time last year.

I'm sure experts will reply here soon, but you can start by reading these pages to get more information:

Intel HD4000 QE/CI Acceleration

http://www.nikvdp.com/technotes/hackintosh-customac-getting-a-ga-h77-ds3h-with-intel-i7-3770-working-not-as-easy-as-one-would-expect/

I followed Jake Lo 's isntruction. I used chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) 2.1.1 r2148 and I also tried lastest chameleon bootloader, but I still stuck in loadscreen

According to their posts above, they are able to follow my guide and use the Extra folder for the OptiPlex 9010 model here and it worked nicely.

Follow guide here http://myhack.sojugarden.com/guide/ to create the USB Installer.

Good luck!

• Administrators

Grab the extra folder from JakeLo's 9010 thread and its pretty much a done deal. My 7010's now fully operational using DP to DVI on HD4000 graphics.

You'll notice the injected device properties in Jake's Chameleon boot plist. That may not suit your own HD4000, so you should try one of the other device properties lines that can be used. It depends entirely on your particular hardware.

PS: stick to Chameleon, you'll get better support here.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hi all,

I have a Dell Optiplex 7010, (Bios V A09, core i7 3770, 4G Ram, HD Graphics 4000).

I followed Crew 's guild and it worked well, but I  can't log on macos with -v -f mode. I think there is some problems with some Intel HD kext because when I delete them I can log in but don't hava QE/CI

I also buy a new DP to DVI and a DVI cable to monitor but no luck.

Any suggest to me?

And would you mind giving me some guild to create my own dsdt/ssdt

Thanks in advance

Which Intel HD kexts did you delete?

And did you delete them before using the DP to DVI adapter?

Make sure you have AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGA.plugin,AppleIntelHD4000Graphics.kext,AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle, and AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsVADriver.bundle in S/L/E. If you delete them, you won't get QE/CI.

• Like 1

Good evening!

Thank for all support I got from here.

Finally I have just got my graphic card work and I am still amazing.

@Jake Lo: I deleted 3 kexts: AppleIntelHD4000Graphics, AppleIntelFramebufferCapri, AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB because I think these kexts cause hanging on boot screen. Thank you for your kext, it help me very much.

@Herve: thanks for your helping many many times.

This afternoon I decided to complete reinstall mac. I did below things:

- Upgrade bios to A14 (I downgrade it to A09 before and upgrade it when I see it doesn't affect anything)

- Create my hack install USB use myhack 3.2 beta 8 ( I forgot copying Jack Lo 's kext :wacko: )

- Boot to USB with -v -f -x mode

- Using disk utility to erase my mac partition (but it return error that I can't unmount it :( , I think I was unlucky)

- Because I forgot copy JackLo 's kext, I used generic extra when it asked me.

- Completing some information to complete install it use -v -f -x mode

- Turning off my pc ( I had class that time)

- Coming home and turned on mac os with -v -f mode (just for test). I can't believe in my eyes the topbar is transparent  :D 

- Keep using boot loader in myhack 3.2 b8, I using multi beast install themes, sata3 driver, usb 3.0 driver.

- Everything looks ok. :wub: 

ps. I keep using JackLo 's device-properties in my org.chameleon.Boot.plist ( I think there is no harm if I keep it).