Newbie with m4400

serpao

More info. I just did "detail partition" to the mac partition (in Diskpart). I have: 

Type : AF

Hidden: yes
Active: no (if i put yes, is the same, mac doesnt appear in boot option, and even Windows dont start, so pc doesnt start at all, anything)

There is no volume associated with this partition

Dont know if that can help. I swear i only: -installed Windows on C, then reduced C size. nothing more

So i guess i need make again everything aobut hackintosh, right? créate the usb booteable with myHack, put the extra file..and install it everything again.

Because i cant enter in the mac partition now, so i cant create any image from it.

• Administrators

Do you still have the USB installer you used initially to install Mac OS? If you do, boot off that USB installer, interrupt the Chameleon bootloader when you see the delay bar and select your HDD Mac partition.

Thanks for your patience Sergio. It paid off for your system and we're now in a position to integrate this M4400 model (Core2Duo, nVidia FX 770M) to EDP.

You're running with the DSDT of an E6400 (that I just modified for cosmetic benefits), so it would be much better to extract DSDT + SSDT tabled from Windows using Dinesh's documented process so that we have the best possible tables at our disposal.

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/1945-dsdtssdt-patching/

We just need to confirm operational status of webcam and card reader.

I noticed that there was no follow-up from Sergio on this request, so I've sent in my files as I have the same machine.  No webcam on mine, however... Shouldn't be a big deal.  Also I'm using the Intel WiFi which won't be supported so don't worry about that.  I also added a comment to the linked thread indicating my submission.

Best regards,

Jim