mach-o file has bad magic number installing Mavericks

rjjd

I tried several options but as soon as I install the EDP package after reboot error is shown can't find file an clicking further the mach-o-file has bad m gic nummer error is seen. Laptop won't boot anymore. I have not found any solutions for this. Not replacing boot file. Or installing chameleon ver. 2265 won't help.. Does anyone has an solutions for this?

I am running out of options?

If you are using a 4k HDD you can get boot:0 error, with my installation with Mavericks i had the error and have done the following

1. Reboot system back into Mavericks installer (USB)FLASH DRIVE).
  2. Run Disk Utility and un mount the drive you installed Mavericks on.
  3. Launch Terminal and execute the following command:
  4. Code: dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2
  5. Exit Terminal
  6. Boot Normally

Hi  Option above doesn't work sadly..

Procedure installing Mavericks is:

1:Clean install with MyHack usb with bootpack D830 nvidia included. OK  

2:Boot from usb to startup Mavericks OK..  

3: Installing usb wireless card for internet access  OK..  

4: EDP package for D830 nvidia downloaded and installed OK

5: Chameleon wizard startup used another one as i had in the first place ( now working )  and update Chameleon version to 2263 OK.. [[ I activated button Update and also activate button lower --update more bootloader witch is standard NOT activated --  OK..

6: Reboot now the laptop with no usb stick Myhack  attached to it.  NOT OK    error message shown Can find file.. press a key to continue..

Nothing happens..   When i press spacebar and boot with -x -v flags i see error message appear left upper side mach-0 file has bad magic..     I switched yesterday evening the Samsung 320GB HD into in OCZ SSD with 240 GB size.

This SSD i was using recently on my hackingtosh desktop  installed with Mountain Lion and worked perfectly.. So this one is also OK..

Question remains::  Why can i cannot boot up the Mavericks software???  

I see also that when the laptop startup with flags -v -x  in the  left upper side KernelCache ignored stated while when i boot from usb Myhack stick  is shown Kernel Cached loaded .. Perhaps this has some thing to do with it? 

post-2235-0-14062100-1381918874_thumb.jpg