Izoman

What do you mean when you say I can't enter Clover ?

i installed clover with defult settings on another usb stick, restart my computet, pressed esc get to the boot menu chose my clover stick and my pc goes back to the bios setting scren.

i dont know if bios settings is wroneg or clover settings are.. the bios ver is 208.

I try to make it organized. My questions are:

1.should i install clover on the same usb with osx install or on a different one.

2.what setting canges should i do in the clover instalation

3.can i use the latset clover ver or the efi folder provided by amok is only for spesific clover version.

4. What bios settings should i pay attention to?

Thanx again

When I tried to setup a new clover install on a new USB, the new USB was detected as "UEFI : USB2.0".

When I press enter the screen blink and go immediatly back to the bios settings. No way to boot it. 

To solve that I add manually the Clover USB entry. 

in the BIOS (UEFI mode) :

- add a new entry 

- path : choose your usb drive / EFI /CLOVER/CloverX64.efi

- name : TheNameYouWant

- don't forget to save the entry

- boot the entry 

this work for me.

For the setting I use stock setting (UEFI mode).

When I tried to setup a new clover install on a new USB, the new USB was detected as "UEFI : USB2.0".

When I press enter the screen blink and go immediatly back to the bios settings. No way to boot it. 

To solve that I add manually the Clover USB entry. 

in the BIOS (UEFI mode) :

- add a new entry 

- path : choose your usb drive / EFI /CLOVER/CloverX64.efi

- name : TheNameYouWant

- don't forget to save the entry

- boot the entry 

this work for me.

For the setting I use stock setting (UEFI mode).

thank you man!! i finally made it! :)

But now of course I have new questions =]

so after i installed the osx should i install clover on the osx install?

for now i just mount the system drive and added to there the clover efi folder so i can boot without usb but if i will want to update clover one day how can i do that? should i just install it on my system drive? and is it normal that i needed to install the kexts in the clover folder manually by kext wizard?

and how can i change clover settings now? like theme and the settings that you talk about here? i'v found clover Configurator is that the right tool for that? 

Well the N550JV is an UEFI laptop so he must boot from a Fat32 partition so you can't boot from your osx install (HFS).

An mine, I've installed Clover on the EFI part and I mount it only when I need to mod my clover config. So I think you didn't have to change your setup :-)

Well the N550JV is an UEFI laptop so he must boot from a Fat32 partition so you can't boot from your osx install (HFS).

An mine, I've installed Clover on the EFI part and I mount it only when I need to mod my clover config. So I think you didn't have to change your setup :-)