Izoman

The latest DSDT. In config pls set DropOEMSSDT to true. Make sure no other ssdt is present in "patched" directory with this dsdt - nvidia disabling is included in dsdt itself. XHCI may be enabled in bios - sleep works fine.

Hey amokk. I did everything in this instructions but I got kernel panic related to ACPI.. Deleted all files from the ACPI/Patched folder and put this DSDT file.. . Do I did something wrong ?

So if I get it correctly everything on this laptop with OS X will work except for the wifi (which can be changed to a supported one) and sleep? Or is the system in general unstable/not good enough for daily use? (im planning on buying this laptop so I would like to know in advance :) )

And what about updatability, say Apple releases 10.10 , will it be a straight update or do we have to depend on people like amokk to help us?

Thanks in advance!

Please try this configuration guys: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jibwgngj7hax7m/CLOVER_Air2.zip

In order to install OS X using these files one may need to copy kexts from "10.9" folder to "Other". Hibernation is disabled (I use SSD), so those who wanna try it must change NeverHibernate in config.plist to false, but we aware: I haven't even tried it, not tested at all.

Please keep me informed about any issue related to my configuration.

tobitronics

In fact system is stable and in good condition now. The only serious issue for me is random instant wake from sleep when using xhci enabled. Another but minor issue is BT's behaviour - it won't turn off with fn+f2.

As for 10.10, well, the upgrade will bring a lot of problems for this Hack, I'm sure. But personally I'm good with 10.9, and see no reason to try 10.10. But only just for fun.

• Like 1

Please try this configuration guys: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jibwgngj7hax7m/CLOVER_Air2.zip

In order to install OS X using these files one may need to copy kexts from "10.9" folder to "Other". Hibernation is disabled (I use SSD), so those who wanna try it must change NeverHibernate in config.plist to false, but we aware: I haven't even tried it, not tested at all.

tobitronics

In fact system is stable and in good condition now. The only serious issue for me is random instant wake from sleep when using xhci enabled. Another but minor issue is BT's behaviour - it won't turn off with fn+f2.

As for 10.10, well, the upgrade will bring a lot of problems for this Hack, I'm sure. But personally I'm good with 10.9, and see no reason to try 10.10. But only just for fun.

So everything works except for:

- Bluetooth (works but doesn't turn off)

- Sleep (works but wakes randomly)

So even WiFi works without switching the network card inside? And stuff like keyboard backlight control works as well?

tobitronics

Thank you again.. I tried and mac was successfully boot.. But I have a big problem.. First my touchpad and keyboard doesn't working because I think it doesn't recognize the Elan drivers.. Or it could be different situation. 

Second when I am booting I should wait in this configuration about 1-2 min.. It is a long time for boot.. What is that :