Izoman

Yes it's the elan one :-)

The site said it was a demo but I use it for 3 weeks and I don't have any problems : all works good :-)

BTW, I'm dropping the MacBook Air 6,2 SMBios from Amokk : I can get only P-States 8, 24 and 32 (maybe some more) with it.

EDIT : MacBook Air 6,2 CPU Coeff [ 8 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ]

With the MacBook Pro 11,2, I can get CPU Coeff [ 8 17 24 26 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] (I did quick tests, maybe Coeff 25 and 27 are woking) which is better for power management (Coeff 17)  :-)

But we need to unlock more Coeff between 8 and 17 to get the best power management. And I would like to unlock the 34 Coeff too to push my CPU at max turbo when I'm playing :-)

If someone did it with this SMBios or another one tells me :-)

EDIT2 : after running AICPUPMI.kext with MBP11,2 during some hours I got this [ 8 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] which is better. 

I've bought the BCM 4352 and to replace my Atheros. Wifi ac is working very well in all OS :-). Replacing the card solves the computer sleep which works better right now. But I'm not able to detect the bluetooth card with my N550JV and I don't know why. One samsung user has the same problem. 

This card is recommend on the osxlatitude forum and insanelymac but bluetooth seems to have some issues with some laptop. I'm trying to resolve it so if I find something, I'll tell you because it's a very good card for wifi :-)

I've bought the BCM 4352 and to replace my Atheros. Wifi ac is working very well in all OS :-). Replacing the card solves the computer sleep which works better right now. But I'm not able to detect the bluetooth card with my N550JV and I don't know why. One samsung user has the same problem. 

This card is recommend on the osxlatitude forum and insanelymac but bluetooth seems to have some issues with some laptop. I'm trying to resolve it so if I find something, I'll tell you because it's a very good card for wifi :-)

hey all, i'v just installed the Atheros AR5B195 (wifi + Bluetooth) and it works fine. i have a question about the bluetooth, the bluetooth work well; there is only wired problem with the apples magic trackpad, it works completely fine for one and two fingers (clicking and scrolling) but when i try 3/4 fingers gestures, even when i just touch the trackpad with 3/4 fingers it freezes for 20 sec or so and the trackpad stop responding (i can still move the pointer with another mouse or the laptop trackpad) then it get back to work again... someone have idea what can it be? (i know the trackpad is fine because i pair it with macbook and it works fine)

and by the way, Tberdy did you manage to fix the bluetooth? 

No I tried to tape the pin 51 but this doesn't work :-( 

I don't want to drop my AC WLAN and I don't really need bluetooth but I've bought a card which support bluetooth, so I want to make it work :-(

BTW I just update to 10.9.3 and there are no problems :-)

With the WLAN swap all is actually working except bluetooth and card reader :-)

Well, good news for the BCM4352 !! Yesterday I've replace my DVD Drive by a second HDD (SDD in fact :-) ). After replacing, I started the lappy, and I saw new devices have been detected in Windows : bluetooth from the BCM4352 card was working !!

I boot OS X and it was the same : new device in USB devices

After installing the BTFirmwareUploader from EMlyDinEsH and injecting my id in the BCM Bluetooth kext all is now working fine :-)

So I can advice you to buy this card for our lappy :-)

See the post about it in the hardware section for more info.

I tried to understand why it didn't work during one month and suddenly works after replacing components....   Maybe changing the DVD drive forces the BIOS to reset some registers and properly detects the wireless card.

• Like 1

Sometimes after booting another OS, OS X won't boot at all : it reboot at the same screen as the one you post. I just let my laptop off 10 minutes, and after that all work fine. As I'm using OS X everyday, I don't care about this issue but it can be very boring :-(

I don't understand how this happen...

One more thing : why are you loading mac_kernel on your screenshot ?

What method do you use to bypass the MSR locked ? Clover patch or manual patch ?

My Clover config is written to use the vanilla OS X kernel.