Izoman

Clover updated to rev 2464 

Credits to amokk for the config

Hope this will work for you

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11106337/osx/EFI.zip

I would like to fix the brightness and sleep, if someone has an idea...

hi every one! i'v successfully installed osx on my pc thanx to you guys so for that i want to thank each one of you that posted here in this topic and spacial thanx to amokk for his great work :) thank you!

for now i downloaded this clover update by amokk and replace it with the old clover folder i had who worked already for me but with this folder i can't boot.. did any body had problems with this update? any ideas?

and another thing, if any one knows to share if he got better p-state with the macbook pro11,2 then the 8,3 that mentioned earlier here that get the best result? and one last thing is if we have a solution for sleep?

thanx again :)

****sorry for the mistake i ment to this version of clover https://www.dropbox.com/s/cp05lh46ebakkwq/CLOVER.zip and not the one i quote in the beginning 

hello everyone,

i've installed os x 10.9 and after 10.9.1 on my n550jv-cm159h using niresh's mavericks and the amokk's clover zip and other kext find in this and other topic...everything work except iCloud,iMessage and FaceTime..do you know how to fix this problem?

thanks 

Icloud seems to work for me but not facetime or imessage. Some threads say you must have a valid serial number and this the one provided in the EFI folder seems to be wrong.... But it's just guess :-(

Some others threads say you must have a apple account with a credit card and setuped on a valid iDevices :-(

So we have to do some researches ....

Icloud seems to work for me but not facetime or imessage. Some threads say you must have a valid serial number and this the one provided in the EFI folder seems to be wrong.... But it's just guess :-(

Some others threads say you must have a apple account with a credit card and setuped on a valid iDevices :-(

So we have to do some researches ....

thanks for the reply :)

i've a apple account with credit card because i have an ipad but iCloud etc. doesn't work

what serial du you have?

A bunch of kexts I use ATM, some need dsdt edits as per this thread.

Please note that you'd better use your default dsdt with Clover patches and binary patches than use my dsdt (which isn't mine in fact - I have issues too). 'Cause I'm kinda noob in dsdt editing scope I cannot provide you with good examples of disabling NVidia device, keyboard backlight etc dsdt edits but refer to the dsdt included to my Clover config - things that are not good there are nvidia disabling and screen brightness. Everything else (e.g. battery, sound - including but not limited to the sole subwoofer, touchpad, lan etc.) should work fine so with such an example one may implement his own Clover binary patches or tune his own dsdt - that depends on your choice.

Oh, and one more thing: AppleHDA provided in the archive is working but only with dsdt edits. Also it's based on 10.9 version so it's not the latest... Anyhow I'm using Voodoo so AppleHDA kext is just for reference only for those who want to dig deeper.