Izoman

Thanks amokk for the Voodoo patch now sound is better !! :-)

Power Management seems to be working : the fan is always quiet when I do basics things and speed up when I play to Portal :-)

Playing on Mac OS X is not very easy because of the lack of the Nvidia card but the Intel HD 4600 is not so bad for some old games ;-)

Which app can I use to check the P-States ?

So now all is working except Wifi, sleep, bluetooth, touchscreen, battery indicator. 

I read some people have a working bluetooth and battery indicator ; if someone have a solution, I'll try it :-)

Thanks

EDIT : battery indicator fixed with voodoo battery :-)

But the brightness is not working for me :-(

Well I use the stock mach_kernel which is patched by Clover (rev2435 provided by amokk) when I boot, with the MacBook Air 6,2 SMBios. Power Management is handled by the kernel (XCPM) and I have this P-States : 8,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32.

There is a big hole between 8 and 24. Is someone success to have more P-States ?

EDIT : RehabMan seems to have best result with MacBookPro 8,3 if someone have tried tell me :-)

Hi everyone, I just received my Wlan adapter and all is working like a charm :-)

It's the Edup-N8508, it's very slim and easy to install :-)

Just downloaded the installer from the realtek website and all were in the box ;-)

Good evening !

Well :

Edup N8508 Mini USB Adapter 150Mbps 802.11n : http://www.amazon.com/EDUP-EP-N8508-150Mbps-802-11n-Wireless/dp/B004FWKEZ0

Chipset : Realtek RTL8188CUS 

You can find drivers here : http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=48&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID=274&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true

Worked on Mavericks with the Mountain Lion installer, and should work on all versions listed on the website :-)

On windows, Windows 8.1 reconized the chip when I plug in, no need to install any drivers :-)

I hope this can help someone :-)