Fezi

[Solved] e6410 Cant boot after intallation complete

I have installed the osx 10.9.4 on dell latitude 100% went as per guide, now it stucked\hanged on gray screen with Apple logo and just sound comes for voice over controll . Plz help me for further that what should i do ... N what went wrong?

Sorry it was my mistake .. it works now after bypassing the Voice over configuration ....

intact i am a new on Mac OSX , so don't know much ..

Currently i am facing  issue with Wifi .. it does not show .. so how can i fix it ...

thanks for the reply ..

Please list your system specs. Intel wireless is not supported, needs to be replaced.

Run lspci -nn from terminal and output that here.

Sorry dear i messed with the whole work i done last night , i changed a chemleon plist and reboot the system but unfortunately i could not able to get the boot again , so i reinstall mavericks again ..... And again the 1st issue came out ....

Only im hearing the voice for vo setup .. With only apple logo .. I tried vo+shift + uparrow .... And few times f5 also .. But could not get screen ..

When i done the 1st time setup .. I pressed the vo+shift + uparrow and got the screen but this time bad luck ....

Pleae advise

Your graphics is not loading. Again, need your system specs? Nvidia or Intel graphics?

If nvidia, try booting with GraphicsEnabler=No -v -f

I am running dual boot win 7 and mavericks 10.9.4 ...

sys Specs are

E6410 - i7 cpu M620 , 2.67GHz

Intel hd graphics

NVIDIA NVS 3100M 512MB gDDR3

I am also running mavericks via VMWare ... Via win 7 ..

I have written the specs in my previous msg , please let me know if you require a further info ...