Dell Precision T5500 OSX install help needed

hirion

hirion, did you get this working?

I have almost the same exact setup (I have 12GB of Ram, and the graphics card is an ati fire pro)

Did you get this working with Yosemite? I have installed using unifail multiple times but after i run multifail it gives me the grey circle with line through it even if i boot from the unifail stick and i end up having to start all over again (I'm on my 5th reinstall). I tried looking for a dsdt file or the specific options i must pick in multi beast with no luck. I'm moderatly skilled in hackintosh and have been running it since snow leopard on my i7 core but i can't seem to get this xeon working at all. Also not sure if you've experienced this or not but even after a fresh install before running multifail it is super slow and lags. i'm assuming this is because the proper kexts aren't installed yet.

Anyway any help or guidance you could provide would be great even if its with another solution and not multi fail

Thanks in advance 

Hi nemxwasp,

Sorry, I haven't been on the forum for a while... It is too difficult to install Yosemite to T5500 and it cannot be updated, I have changed my PC for T3500 since I posted to this forum. X58 chipset is more compatible with Yosemite.