Panic on installation of Yosemite on Dell E5530

imydal

• Moderators

I see why you need -xcpm to boot, you have KernelPM enabled. That's only needed for Haswell CPU. You can disable KernelPM and remove the -xcpm flag.

For audio to work, you need your DSDT patched to layout id = 12. Did you get your DSDT patched and placed in EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched along with SSDT.aml?

I see why you need -xcpm to boot, you have KernelPM enabled. That's only needed for Haswell CPU. You can disable KernelPM and remove the -xcpm flag.

For audio to work, you need your DSDT patched to layout id = 12. Did you get your DSDT patched and placed in EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched along with SSDT.aml?

I try to delete the KernelPM and -xcpm, but the problem is not solved. Now i insert again the -xcpm flag.

About the DSDT and SSDT i patched the first how it indicated in the guide and i put the 2 files in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched (i attach the .zip with the 2 files)

Archivio.zip

Senza titolo.tiff

Senza titolo2.tiff

Senza titolo3.tiff

Ok, looks like you might've missed a step. There seems to be missing a lot of patches from your DSDT. Here's the updated DSDT, I'm assuming your have 1366x768 resolution.

Ok, i changed the dsdt and now in system information i can read information about sound card and channel, but don't work again. I install the APPLEHDAIT and not deleted the original APPLEHDA in S/L/E.

I think that the kext that i used for my sound card is not the correct for yosemite.

Have you idea if the kest is correct?

Thanks a lots for your help 

Andrea

PS: Sorry for my english :-)