Dell Precision M4700 with AMD 4000M

vindio1973

Hi Jake. I want to show you photos of my issues. First of all, I was working with yosemite (10.3). I made all the steps from guide, steep by steep. My ssd has 2 partitions (GUI) and I can´t resolve my issue, boot error 0. I tested to use the boot1h form guide but the same, nothing. I use an MBP 9.1 smbios.

Thanks 

photos.rar

• Administrators

4k sector-related boot0 Chameleon error can be fixed by booting from a different device/partition (for instance your USB installer), unmounting the unbootable disk/partition and, through Terminal app, use the dd command to overwrite the boot file to install the boot1h file. You'll get the complete set of boot files (i386 folder) for your target Chameleon version from InsanelyMac repository.

This has been widely documented so you'll find the exact command and process details through a little Google search.

Yes. HD4000 with full memory and no problems. I found this from internet "One thing that remains constant is the 15.6-inch display, which provides a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Dell hereby distinguishes between an average panel and a guaranteed premium panel..." 

New Project 3.rar