How i can install os x on my latitude e6420

IQ Developer

My Bios only allows me to select UEFI or Legacy devices but not together.  

MY Clover settings:

Install for UEFI Booting Only

Install Clover in ESP (auto checks that) when I select the above.

in Themes I chose "BlueMac"

Drivers64Uefi ->  EmuVariableUefi-64, OSXAptionFixDRV-64 and install RC scripts on target volume.

Hmmm maybe these settings are incorrect?

Ok thx Jake Lo, yes thats exactly what happened to me, it just hangs.  Ok I'll try Legacy then.   I had one last question regarding the P and C states in the config.plist.  Should those be set to "False" since I'm using the supplied patched SDST or left as "true"? 

***Also I think I may have figured out why my webcam works for some apps and not for others***  Have a feeling it might be the VoodooHDA.  Going to try and see if patching AppleHDA will stop it from happening.  If there are any changes then I will post.  Thx again my friend.  

Tried patching the existing DSDT included in the zip file for the e6420 but it didn't work, went back to VoodooHDA.  I actually thought I had HDMI audio working but I didn't, so I will start reading the forums to see how that can be fixed.  Jake Lo, just wondering when your on FaceTime does the video screen of FaceTime act up with flashes of colour and picture freezing/repeating, kind of like a animated Gif?