GIGABYTE Aorus X7 V2

stitans

post-4953-0-16864900-1433431457_thumb.jpg

Special Thanks:
Rehab man for helping me troubleshoot the various issues I had and helping me work them out
EmlyDinesh for adding a custom fix to his ApplePS2SmartTouchpad kext for the brightness keys to work properly
All developers who engineered the various tools/kexts/patches/etc to get this working

Specifications:
Processor : Intel® Core™ i7-4860HQ Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)
Graphics Processor(GPU) : Intel Iris Pro 5200 Graphics and Nvidia 860m 4gb (Dual)
Chipset : Intel® HM87 Express Chipset
Hard disk : Dual Lite-On IT LMT-128L9M 128GB mSATA SSD, HGST HTS721010A9E630 7200rpm 1TB
RAM : 16GB DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM
Wifi : Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (Swapped out for: Azurewave AW-CE123H (BCM4352))
Bluetooth : Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Bluetooth 4.0 (Swapped out for: Azurewave AW-CE123H (BCM20702))
LAN : Qualcomm Killer e2200 Ethernet
Audio : Realtek ALC282 High Definition Audio
USB 3.0 : Intel 8 Series Chipset Family xHCI Host Controller
Touchpad : Elan v4 Touchpad
Webcam : USB2.0 UVC HD WebCam
Card reader : Realtek RTS5227 PCIE Card Reader
Monitor : 17.3 LCD 1920x1080 / AUO B173HW02 V1
Optical Drive : None
Battery : 75.81 Wh Lithium-Polymer 5000Ah
Interface :
1 x Microphone-in jack
1 x Headphone-out jack
1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
2 x USB 3.0 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
1 x HDMI 1.4 with Sound Output
1 x HDMI 1.4 without Sound Output (NVIDIA Surround Port)
1 x SPIDIF speaker out (same physical jack as Headphone-out)
1 x mini Display Port

Working:
Dual Graphics with Acceleration
Audio 
Bluetooth
HDMI
mini Display Port
LAN
USB3.0
Webcam
Battery
Card reader
Synaptics Touchpad
Sleep, Processor P&C-States with Native power management
Fn Hotkeys

Not working:

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (need to replace with supported card, I replaced with BCM4352)
Realtek Card Reader
USB G Macro Key (need to port Original AORUS Macro-Hub Application via Wine to editing Macro. Using pre-edited macros works)

Ambient Light Sensor

I hope those infos can help the developers to add supports for the laptop.

Thank you!

For Installation:

Follow the Steps in the link below, starting with Pre installation, Installation and Post Installation: 
http://www.osxlatitu.../documentation/

NOTE: INSTALL NVIDIA WEB DRIVERS AFTER EDP INSTALLATION.

SYSINFO.zip

Check out my guide here for an AppleHDA audio solution, backlight control, and TRIM support: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/8102-gigabyte-p35w-v2/

My battery patch may work for your laptop too. You just want to use Rehabman's ACPIBattery, rolling back AppleACPIPlatform and such is not good or power management and such. 

Also, for your dsdt and ssdts, you need to extract them from linux like I did in my guide or you'll get all sorts of weird errors.

Have you tried the 2 versions here?

You'll need to patch DSDT to layout-id 03. You might need to restore ACPI kext to get sound to work.

For Trim, you can add the patch to your Clover config.

Yeah I tried but panicked kernel when goes to boot with Install OS X volume.

did with multiple combination of boot_args but did not working.

Check out my guide here for an AppleHDA audio solution, backlight control, and TRIM support: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/8102-gigabyte-p35w-v2/

My battery patch may work for your laptop too. You just want to use Rehabman's ACPIBattery, rolling back AppleACPIPlatform and such is not good or power management and such. 

Also, for your dsdt and ssdts, you need to extract them from linux like I did in my guide or you'll get all sorts of weird errors.

SSD is now work but I'll try to do that you recommended.

but I have a question : Should the DSDT and SSDT be extracted from linux only? not the windows?

Thank you for kindness!

You can extract them from Windows but the Linux method gets fewer errors in the long run. Learned that lesson the hard way. So yes, linux only

Completed Installing Hackintosh thanks to one of your developers. I gave him my whole EFI partition, IOREG, System Info, Manufacturer Homepage and some AppleHDA elements. Thank you very much for helping me.

Installation GUIDE and FILES can be found on this link : http://forum.aorus.com/forum/gaming-laptops/381-guide-installing-os-x-in-aorus-x7-v2