Dell Precision M4600 with Nvidia Quadro 1000M - Blackscreen with driver.

Cyclib

I still have a problem with this Panic... I removed Pstates and Cstates and nvda_drv.

I think that patch who I made by myHack damaged AICPUPM kext and I will be must reinstal system...

Do you have any idea what Can I do with this panic ? If you not i reinstal OS X because i have installer on USB Flash

On this moment I have MBP8.2 SMBios

Sorry for my bad language :(

Hello

Today I reinstalled system and I created SSDT for my i7 2820QM but I still have a problem with graphics card, on this moment i try boot with thats flag:
nvda_drv=1 npci=0x2000

nvda_drv=1 npci=0x3000

<key>EnableDualLink</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>EnableBackLight</key>
        <string>Yes</string>
        <key>Ethernet</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Graphics Mode</key>
	<string>"1920x1080x32"</string>
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
	<string>-v kext-dev-mode=1 dart=0 PCIRootUID=0 </string>
	<key>SkipAtiGfx</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>SkipIntelGfx</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>SystemType</key>
	<string>2</string>
	<key>Timeout</key>
	<string>1</string>
	<key>UseKernelCache</key>
	<string>Yes</string>

System Only Start with nv_disable=1

I Install Nvidia Web Driver, but it not work.

In verbose mode i don't see any errors or warnings.

When I try run system without Nv_disable=1 I have all logs as a normal start but instead normal system I have black screen.

Do you have any idea ?

• Administrators

I'm going to prepare a dedicated thread on EDID injection and will post the link. It'll be nothing new, just a copy of existing stuff readily available on the web...

Your problem sounds similar to something I previously encountered with an old HP G72 laptop...

You could check your graphics acceleration status despite LCD screen issue by sharing your screen. Boot with GE=No and go to System Preferences...->Sharing and activate Screen Sharing. Your system is then available through vnc at its assigned IP address (vnc://x.x.x.x). If graphics acceleration is indeed running when booting with GE=Yes, you should be able to see GPU model and VRAM in About this Mac + all supported features in DVD Player help menu->show supported features through the VNC access.