El Capitan Clover Optiplex 755 Help for $

grzegl

Dear All !!

I am decided to write my post because I use all of my knowledge and feew days of time to install hackintosh on my optiplex 755. I red all posts from forum and google posts but I have no idea what to do, so I am asking for your help.

My config is as folows and bios A19 ( I want to keep it if possible):

QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2400 MHz Kentsfield
    (Northbridge) Intel Bearlake Q35
    (Southbridge) Intel 82801IO ICH9DO
    4 x 2GB DDR2-800Mhz DDR2 SDRAM
    Transcend Information, Inc. 250GB SSD
    NVIDIA GeForce 210 1GB DDR3
    Intel® 82566DM-2 Gigabit LAN Onboard
    Analog Devices AD1984 Audio Onboard
    Philips 190S (190S5) 19" Monitor 1280â—Š1024 display
    USB Keyboard 
    USB Mouse 

What I did:
1. I created my own dsdt and ssdt (no errors)
2. I have downloaded Clover backport for Yosemite/El Capitan and when I am booting up from usb stick I have always error: appleacpiplatformexpert start failed. I was changing all possible clover boot flags without success… I also used clover configurator to change smbios and config. I have all kexts also AppleACPIPlatform.kext but this do not help.

If someone have time and want to help me I will reward that person with some value of money. 
My goal is to have El Capitan working on this hardware.
In appendix I attached dump from Clover and report from Aida64.

Please feel free to contact me.

Best regards

Greg

origin.zip

optiplex.htm

Yes I did. I was doing everything acording to description. I used also the same version of clover from bootpack readme_clover_support. While booting I got error that this version is not supported so I changed smbios from detected MacBook2,1 to MacBook3,1 and MacPro3,1. After that I have always error appleacpiplatformexpert start failed. I was using all available boot options ie. -v -x -f acpi=off cpus=1 nv_disable=1 ncpi=0x2000 or 3000 dart=0 rootless=0 and all possible combinations.

In my opinion I am missing something in clover configuration or bios.

Is bootpack designed for a specific version of bios, maybe I can try with higher one ie A21 or A22? 

I am happy for any sugestions.

• Administrators

No reason why you these latest BIOS would not work. I would not use a MacPro SMBIOS profile on this machine but an iMac one instead. iMac 10,1 would look good to me. It's a machine of similar specs to my old Vostro 200, so you should be able to re-use some of the settings used on that system. But I never use Clover of course...

Hi I did installation on external hard drive via usb and hackintosh works fine. I did that because installer do not detect internal hard drive. I have installed proper kexts on usb disk via kext wizard bus in sysinfo internal hard drive is not detected… I red that AHCIPortInjector or AHCI_3rdParty_SATA was the solution but it does not help. Can you give me any directions what to do??

Thanks