Samsung NP900x4c black screen problem

szuja

hi everyone

Third day i trying to install OSX. I've go black screen problem when install DSDT. My samsung model is NP900x4c-A02PL. I installing everything like in guide. I dont want to come back to windows:) please help

hi everyone

Third day i trying to install OSX. I've go black screen problem when install DSDT. My samsung model is NP900x4c-A02PL. I installing everything like in guide. I dont want to come back to windows:) please help

Its becoz of HD4000 GPU, so you might have to try dsdt patches or chameleon boot.plist properties injection to fix. If you could upload your dsdt which you're using so i can patch the dsdt to fix this.

thank you emlydinesh! I installed yesterday windows again but I working in OSX since I remeber so its very dificulty for me:( 

this is SSDT files https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52458007/np900x4c/SSDT_np900x4c-a02pl.zip

and Sys Dev https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/52458007/np900x4c/SystemDev.zip

I need dsdt file to patch which you've missed so send that and i'll try to patch it for HD4000.

I used DSDT from bootpack for np900x4c. When I using flag DSDT=0 screen is ok but sleep, etc dosent work. 

Here are the patched dsdt file's with different platform id's for Display test,  as I can see from your dump that you got Samsung Screen with Product ID of 500 which had a big problem with EDID of the screen for a user and even overriding the EDID did not work for that user who has same model of yours but diff processor so I think this screen will not work but i'll give it a try, send me your EDID dump from windows using EDIDViewer app and i'll try to compare yours and other user whose screen did not work.

Let me know about the display after trying the dsdt's I sent, make sure you rename the DSDTx.aml to DSDT.aml before you copy this to Extra folder (or) try to use the boot flag DSDT=/Extra/DSDTx.aml to try every dsdt i sent.

DSDT_Patched.zip

I'm sorry that I have not wrote back but I had work abroad. I tested yours DSDTs today. When i start installation from USB, DSDT works number 1 and 2. Tell me what difference is between those two DSDTs. And what is next steep after install? In installation I've got resollution 1024x768:(

I think normall installation of OSXLATITUDE will install normal DSDT. So how I must replace DSDT?

• Administrators

put the dsdt in the include folder inside Extra... edp will then use your new dsdt after rebuilding. for resolution edit org.chameleon.Boot.plist and put your native resolution. you can also put a copy of that in the include folder.