Dell Inspiron 3542 Screen Turns off while loading installation files

Mojonater

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15 3542

CPU: Intel Core i5 4210U @ 1.7 GHz

RAM: 8Gb DDR3L 1600MHz

Storage: 1Tb HDD

Graphics: Intel 4400HD

Trying to Install Mac OS Sierra

I'm trying to install Sierra on my laptop, everything seems to work fine when I boot into the USB, but when I tried to install the first time, the Apple logo came up, and the bar got a little past halfway and then the screen just turns off but I can here the computer running still. So I tried a second time, but added "-v" to turn on verbose mode, and have included a screenshot of the last things that are displayed right before the screen shuts off: post-69296-0-85449500-1509328287_thumb.jpg

I also have attached my config.plist in a .txt file because it won't allow me to attach a .plist file. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Also I tried using safe mode and it got to the same line seen in the pic above and then the screen shut off.

config.txt

idk if this will help but I am using a config.plist from a forum I found where a guy successfully installed Mac OS Sierra on the same laptop as me, but with an intel core i3 with 4400HD graphics (same as mine) AND an NVIDIA graphics card although he said the NVIDIA graphics card doesn't work. Also he's using an older bios version.