johnson23493

Dell 5548 High Sierra Issues during Installation

I was referring to  1. three fingers to switch pages and right to left slide to pull out notification tray etc.

Also, Do I need to build kernel cache for kexts? is that's why my bootup is slow? (All my kexts are residing in clover not in the system)

Try this Config. Cleaned it up a bit

For 3 finger swipe, try going into keyboard preference/shortcuts or mod the info.plist file

See here for more info

Spoiler

Swipe Up, Down, Left, Right are now assigned by default to the following keyboard combinations: Control+Command+UpArrow, Control+Command+DownArrow, Control+Command+LeftArrow, Control+Command+RightArrow. This should work better with international keyboards. You will need to use System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Keyboard Shortcuts to adjust to assign these keys to your desired actions. If you were using three finger swipe left and right for back/forward in your web browser, you will need to reconfigure these actions via the Info.plist or use a program like KeyRemap4MacBook to remap the keys generated to the keys used by your browser for forward/back (that's what I plan to do).

config.plist.zip

Hii, I am using HDD for my Hackintosh with APFS and I am facing serious lag while using Safari and Xcode. Is this normal? Also, can you help with speeding up the boot time?

Hmm, did you force it to format to APFS during install because normally it would not when it detects HDD.

In the Config file, disable 'Enable Trim' under kextToPatch, that might help

As for boot time, how long does it take to boot currently?

Hi, there is one issue I found with this hack. When my machine wakes from sleep it turns on the display but the mouse/trackpad or keyboard become unresponsive. Whenever I click the mouse pointer goes into loading state forever.