laxattack

Mojave on E6510?

I have an old E6510 and I am trying to install Mojave on it, has anyone had any success or have some resources to help me with getting it up and running on here?

Should be possible if you have the nVidia model. Not otherwise as per previous OS X/macOS version due to unsupported eDP connector for the LCD. Mojave should install as per High Sierra.

16 hours ago, Hervé said:

Should be possible if you have the nVidia model. Not otherwise as per previous OS X/macOS version due to unsupported eDP connector for the LCD. Mojave should install as per High Sierra.

It is an Nvidia model, It keeps freezing up at waiting for root device, any suggestions on where to start with that?

You'll have to give us some information on your installation setup; like Clover version and a zipped copy of your Clover EFI folder.

I am installing via USB thumb drive to a internal HD

On 11/8/2018 at 10:34 AM, Bronxteck said:

root device being? USB thumb Drive? internal HDD/SSD? CD-ROM iso,

ect....?

Attached is my whole Clover Setup/EFI Folder

On 11/7/2018 at 6:53 PM, Hervé said:

You'll have to give us some information on your installation setup; like Clover version and a zipped copy of your Clover EFI folder.

Much of my EFI folder was put together from other models that are similar from this forum

EFI.zip

ok if it gets stuck on waiting for root device then that is most likely caused by the USB port dying during load so try different ports. or try pulling it out and putting it back in at that point on another port.

I have the same problem. I tried a lot of different things but always end up stuck on 'waiting for root device". Does anybody know what to do?