PayPal donations: [email protected] ×
latitude user

dell latitude e5550 mojave help

hello guys , this is the first post in this site 😁😁

i'm running windows 7 right now and i want to install mac os mojave on my dell latitude e5550 , but i don't have access to a mac computer.

can anyone tell me about a method to install the os ? or maybe follow the steps of another dell laptop ? (sorry but i have a very limited knowledge about hackintosh .)

i've tried olarila tutorial to install mojave . i followed the step that are shown on the video below .when i boot from the usb it shows me "please go to panic.apple.com" . what should i do ??

no solution , i've tried even with high sierra and didn't work , can u advice me to follow a video tutorial about installing mojave/high sierra ?

sorry but this is the first time i try to install mac os on my dell that's why i'm really noob to install 😑

can i use the same method of any dell latitude E5xxx laptop to install ?? and sorry for disturbing

If you can't boot with the installer you created with olarila guide and replace the files I linked above, you need to post the error. 

No idea what you're facing if you don't specify the error.

yes, whatever files you're using that causes the above error

Make sure you set BIOS to load Defaults, apply and then set BIOS to UEFI, AHCI, Legacy Option ROMs enable, and Disable Secure boot